Monday morning at 10:50 A.M. Huntington Manor firefighters responded to a home on White Pine Ct for a report of a structure fire. Arriving on first on scene Chief of Department Chuck Brady advised he had smoke showing and transmitted a working fire. Firefighters stretched two lines and quickly knocked down the fire, containing it to the room of origin. The occupant had self evacuated and firefighters rescued two cats who were in the home. Chief Brady was in charge of operations assisted by Chiefs Glidden and Cloonan. There were no reported injuries The cause of the fire was determined to be electrical in nature. Thank you to the Greenlawn and Dix Hills Fire Departments and Huntington Community First Aid Squad for your assistance at the scene.